2013年9月30日 星期一

[eating] timberyard

I spent my Sunday afternoon in Timberyard, located between shoreditch and clerkenwell. 300 steps from old street station to be precise (according to their website). I was feeling sorry for myself as not only was I alone, but I had also just burned what felt like a million calories in the gym over some punch & pad boxing action. No ordinary comfort food was going to do the trick so I went for toasted cheese, rocket & pesto.   

Cheesy oozy satisfaction and your 5 a day greens -Two birds one stone, seriously.

I did actually have some work to get through (i.e. moving papers around and pulling spreadsheets), it was all going quite well (lie) until 3 o'clock came around - I was feeling sorry for myself (again). A little trip to the counter and weighed up my options between smoothies, cakes and cookies.

Being the greedy pig, the "everything" cookie ticked all my boxes as I got sweet, salty, soft and crunchy all in one bite - chocolate chunks, peanuts and pretzels.

Timberyard was my perfect Sunday cozy corner

Timberyard: 61-67 Old Street, London EC1V 9HW

沒有留言:

張貼留言